Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Nail Polish Haul - Glitters & Darks

    I decided for this months haul post, I would just do nail polish. I hauled A LOT of nail polish in the last month or so. There are also some I mentioned in a previous post that I hadn't swatched yet, so I will include those. I'm starting to develop a serious nail polish problem. Walgreens gets me with those Sinful Colors 99 cents sales, and then Meijer had 50% off. What was supposed to do? lol I swatched all these on my nail wheels (See what my problem is coming to, nail wheels. Jeez)

GLITTERS

Wet n Wild - Believe Me, It's Real
   This is a limited edition color from the Ice baby collection. This collection is exclusive to Walgreens, and is not available in all Walgreens either. It is a dense blue glitter, with purple chunk glitter in it.

Wet n Wild - Party of Five Glitters
    This is from the Fast Dry line. I was super excited about this one at first, until I put it on. The glitter wants to separate from the jelly, and not stick to the nail. After you finally get some on, and decide to take it off: good luck! You will need an acetone soak, and probably some filing down too. Pain in the butt!

Sinful Colors - Nail Junkie
    This caught my eye because it reminded me of Urban Decay's 24/7 liner in Junkie. It's a really pretty greenish teal jelly with teal chunky glitter.

Revlon - Facets of Fuchsia
    This is a highly blogged about LE color from Revlon's Masquerade collection. I LOVE this one! It's a black jelly base with multi-sized fuchsia glitter.  It's so beautiful, but unfortunately another one that's a bitch to get off your nails. Acetone soak for sure!

BLACK/ GRAY/ SILVER

Wet n Wild - Black Creme
    The name says it all. This is a black creme polish. application is nice, opaque in 1 coat.

Sinful Colors - What's Your Name?
    This is a black polish with teal shimmer in it. It looks black in shade, but when this baby hits the light, it's so pretty! It takes at least 3 coats to be opaque. (I am a thin coat person, keep that in mind).

LA Girl - Silver Crackle
    Obviously, this is silver crackle. Not only is it silver though, it is also packed with silver glitter. This was $3.99 at Rite- Aid. 

Revlon - Carbonite
    This is a new color, but yet I picked this gem up at Big Lots for $1.50! Score! This is supposedly a dupe for Chanel's Graphite. This is a one coat polish, which is awesome.

Sinful Colors - Slate
    This is a slate gray color with a slight shimmer to it. 

NYC - Sidewalkers
    This is part of the New York Minute line (fast dry)  I like the brush on these, they are kinda wide, and flat. Make application very easy, and less messy. This is a soft gray cream.

Wet n Wild - Gray's Anatomy
    This is also part of the fast Dry line. All the polishes in this line have names that are like a tv show, they make me laugh =) This color is very sheer, but it has almost a duochrome quality to it. It's very pretty, but even after 4 coats there is VNL. I want to love it, but I can't. Bummer =( 


    I apologize if these are not in the best of light, I did the best I could, weather doesn't always permit for good lighting. Grrr... stupid Michigan! lol
    That's all for part one. I don't want these post to be so long, so I am splitting it up. I told you had A LOT of new polishes LOL. See you in the next post =)









4 comments:

  1. The carbonite color is sooo me. I need it right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just recently fallen in love with glittery polishes :) I need Nail Junkie!

    http://thechainnail.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carbonite is such a wonder! Plus, $1.50 at Big Lots, that's frakkin' awesome!
    I love Nail Junkie. I spotted it and had it in my cart in all of 3 seconds. I love glitters too, just wish they weren't so hard to remove sometimes :( I see you are a new follower, Welcome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Malaysia & Singapore & brunei greatest internet blogshop for wholesale & supply
    korean add-ons, accessories, earstuds, choker, rings,
    hair, bracelet & bangle add-ons. Offer 35 % wholesale markdown. Ship Worldwide
    My web site Sonos reviews

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...