Friday, November 4, 2011

Newsworthy this November

   I have acquired A LOT of makeup and nail polish the last couple of months (you've all probably figured that out haha). I decided I am going to follow a sort of schedule for the rest of November. This will do 2 things: insure I am using everything I have equally, and also force me to post everyday. I am going to try REALLY hard to abide by the schedule, but I will be upfront here: I am really lazy when it comes to blogging some days. So the schedule for this November will be as follows:

Monday: Mani's
Tuesday: Too Faced Natural Eye palette
Wednesday: Drugstore (e.l.f, Wet n Wild, etc)
Thursday: Urban Decay 15th Anniversary palette
Friday: Coastal Scents palette (Warm or Shimmer)
Saturday: Drugstore
Sunday: Urban Decay Naked palette

    Also, any reviews I may have will posted on Sundays. I hope everyone will join me everyday, and help me stay on point to be here everyday! Every one have a great November, I know I  will because it's my birthday month! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...