Thursday, November 3, 2011

My Look: Walking on Eggshells

    I was inspired by my friend Jaimee to get out my Wet n Wild trio, Walking on Eggshells. I love this trio, but I forget about it sometimes. I need to use it more often, because it is really great. The colors are beautiful and wearable, plus it's affordable and good quality. Double win! =) The trio itself looks like this. I used it as it's labeled (lid, crease, brow). Thanks for the inspiration Jaimee, because I love this thing!

This was taken in my basement this morning, hence the darkness. But I liked this pic.

Products Used:
  • e.l.f Eyelid Primer
  • Walking on Eggshells trio
  • Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Stray Dog (a metallic taupey silver)
  • Essence False Lash mascara
  • e.l.f Golden Bronzer palette (lightly all over)
  • e.l.f Blush and Bronze duo (used both)


I love this cute little leopard bow!

Happy Beautifying!!


2 comments:

  1. I picked up another Walking on Eggshell trio the other day at Big Lots because it was like $2. Score! The colors really are pretty. :) I love the leopard bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a headband I picked up at Family Dollar for a buck :)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...