* ELF Eyelid Primer
* Wet n Wild single "Penny"
* Cover Girl single "Tapestry Taupe"
* Sally Girl single "Champagne"
* ELF quad "Butternut"
* Ulta Kohl Liner "Dark Brown"
* Cover Girl Lash Blast mascara
* NYC bronzer "Sunny"
* Ulta blush "Fame"
- Prime the lids.
- Use Wet n Wild single "Penny" (cooper bronze) on lid.
- Use Tapestry Taupe in crease, using it to blend out the edges of the first color also.
- Use single in Champagne for brow highlight and to blend out any harsh edges.
- Line upper lash line with eyeliner, and outside half of lower lash line.
- Using the gold color from the ELF quad, go over lower lash line.
- Curl lashes, apply mascara.
- I used a VERY light dusting all over with the bronzer, mostly concentrating on the cheeks.
- Use the blush on the apples.
- I don't have a lip color on in this picture, but I would choose a light nude color, like NYC Cafe.
Happy Saturday Lovelies!!