Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Too Faced Tuesday

    I had a lot of sleep to catch up on last night, and after all that I didn't feel like getting pretty today. I really just felt like sleeping some more. Add that to the fact that it is raining cats and dogs here, and you have this:


Scary, I know ;) Here's what I used today...

Face:
  • Mary Kay mineral powder
  • NYC Sunny  bronzer
  • ELF blush in 'Tickled Pink'
Eyes:
  • ELF eyelid primer
  • NYX jumbo pencil in 'Yogurt'' (on lid only)
  • Too Faced Natural Eye palette- "Velvet Revolver' in crease, 'Nude Beach' as brow highlight, 'Silk Teddy' on lid.
  • Wet n Wild cream liner on top lash line
  • Wet n Wild pencil liner in Charcoal on lower lash line and waterline
  • Essence All Eyes on Me mascara

Happy Tuesday lovelies!

P.S. Results of the poll are in. 66% who voted would like to see more outfits, so I will post some when I think they are special enough =)


3 comments:

  1. You know that I voted for more outfits. :)

    Love your eyeliner. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I'm finally.starting to get the hang of it. You know, I looked a heck of a lot better in person today. It seems 99% of my photos do me no justice. Does that happen to you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It happens to me all of the time. I think I take horrible pictures. Maybe I am delusional but I think I look better in person. 100% of the time.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...