Sunday, November 20, 2011

Swatchfest: China Glaze 'First Mate' & 'Lorelie's Tiara'

    This is my 2nd time joining in on the Monday Beauties Blog Hop. I enjoy it because I can check out a lot of other blogs, and people can find me also. I'm am finding some VERY nice people through the blog hop =)

Click HERE to learn more about the Blog Hop. 

On to my manicure for this Monday. I am recently developing an addiction to China Glaze polishes. I don't know what my deal is, all of a sudden I am on a nail polish kick. Whatever, I enjoy it LOL. I ordered a couple polishes from TransDesign last week. Let me say this about TransDesign: they're shipping is super quick, I received my package in 2 days. However, shipping is expensive. I may check out Head2Toe Beauty next time.  I ordered a couple polishes from the Anchors Away collection, and I also have a couple from the new Eye Candy 3D Glitters collection. Today I am wearing First Mate, and Lorelei's Tiara. 



First Mate is an AWESOME dusty navy blue. I absolutely love this polish. It is a one coater, but I did 2 just because. This was in the Anchors Away collection, but is now in the permanent line. I topped this with a coat of OPI top coat. 


Look at the shine!

Lorelei's Tiara is amazing. I can't stop staring at it's sparkly deliciousness. This is from the new Eye Candy collection, which was designed after Marilyn Monroe (right up my alley!). This polish is a beauty, you really need to see it in person to appreciate it as my pictures do it no justice. This is 2 coats, and 1 layer of OPI top coat. 


    As you can see, I had acrylics put back on. I got sick of dealing with my glue-ons, and committed to acrylics again (what was I thinking?! haha) I love my long nails though, so much fun to paint! ;)  I hope you are all having a fabulous Monday! Happy Beautifying lovelies!

6 comments:

  1. Love the colors you chose today. I have both but only have road tested the new Eye Candy color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this manicure. Love the navy (I've been navy obsessed lately) and love the glitter. Great job!

    http://theclosetintervention.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you're doing the blog hop! It is an awesome way to get new readers without feeling like you're spamming people :) It's cool to find new blogs to read too.
    Love this mani! I usually do my statement nail on my ring finger, but I'm loving yours on the index finger! Lookin' Good!

    http://inspiredbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm all over anything navy and olive colored right now. I think on Thanksgiving I'm going to.wear my olive dress with navy tights.
    Thank you all for your nice comments, I love reading them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors you put together, especially the silver glitter; i've been into glitter polishes lately! By the way I found your blog on Monday Beauties Blog hop! :)and I am now a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining, and welcome!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...