Friday, November 11, 2011

My Look: Philadelphia Eagles

    I have to start off with some bragging, which will also explain the whole Eagles thing. Tonight I have a very special date with 2 cute little boys =) It's the Mother- Son dance at my kids school, and this years theme is 'sports teams'. Well let me tell you something: it only took almost 27 years (and me breeding them myself) but I am finally going to a dance with the cutest boys there. We are supposed to dress up in team jerseys, and team colors, so I borrowed my husbands Eagles jersey for the night (it's his favorite team). I will post some pictures tomorrow of the boys and I in our gear.
    I had so much fun putting this look together! It's so fun sometimes to plan something out beforehand and seeing your vision come together. The team colors are turquoise and silver, so that's exactly what I used. This will be so easy for me to swap in a color for my favorite team, which is the Cowboys. Anywho, here's the skinny on today's look...




Eyes:

  • ELF Eyelid Primer
  • NYX jumbo pencil in Pots & Pans (all over lid, and inner half of lower lash line)
  • Coastal Scents Warm palette - matte color close to my skin tone (blended into crease and slightly above)
  • Coastal Scents Shimmer palette - silver (packed all over lid, and on top of the pencil on lower lashes)
  • Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Junkie (outer half of lower lashes, outer half top lashes, winged out)
  • Coastal Scents Shimmer palette - turquoise (over top of Junkie to set it)
  • Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Zero (lower waterline)
  • Cover Girl Lash Blast mascara & Essence False lash mascara (layered)
Cheeks & Lips:
  • ELF Golden Bronzer
  • Sephora blush in Abricot Plaiser
  • NYC lip gloss in Icy Orchid





No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...