Thursday, November 10, 2011

I love Urban Decay... here's the 'Evidence'

    Yay, today is Urban Decay day! I've been waiting all week to use my 15th Anniversary palette. I really needed some color in my life, and this palette does not disappoint! I didn't want to go too crazy and have a peacock all over my face, so I choose one dramatic color and went with that. Hence the name of this post, as I chose the shade 'Evidence'. (It all makes sense now lol) 'Evidence' is a rich navy blue with a slight frost to it.



Face:

  • Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse foundation
  • Rimmel Match Perfection concealer
  • Mary Kay mineral powder
  • ELF Golden bronzer (dusted lightly all over)
Cheeks:
  • NYC Sunny bronzer
  • Hard Candy baked blush in Honeymoon
Eyes:
  • Sephora eyelid primer
  • Urban Decay - Vanilla
  • Urban Decay - Midnight Rodeo (mixed together, applied from crease to brow)
  • Urban Decay - Evidence (packed all over the lid)
  • NYX Jumbo pencil in Pots & Pans (lower lash line)
  • Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Perversion (upper lash line & lower waterline)
  • Urban Decay - Blackout (on top of liner to set it)
  • Essence False Lash mascara

2 comments:

  1. Love this! The navy shadow really makes your pretty brown eyes 'POP'! and the 'icy' looking lower liner is is the 'frosting' on the cake ;) haha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thank you lovely! :) After I took blog pics I decided to add false lashes. Needless to say good thing I took pics first LOL. I'm sitting at the peds dentist and people keep starting at me haha!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...