Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Top 10 Nail Polish Picks for Winter

    When I think of winter colors, I think: blue, silver, red, green, sparkly. These are my picks (from my collection) of nail polishes I'll  be rocking this winter.



Wet n Wild - Blue Wants To Be A Millionaire? 

Blue, silver and sparkly... check, check & check!


Wet n Wild - Believe Me It's Real (LE)

This gem was in the LE Ice Baby collection at Walgreens. It's an awesome blue glitter. Need I say more? ;)


Wet n Wild - Grey's Anatomy

Silver, duochrome deliciousness 


Sinful Colors - Slate

Maybe I'm the only one that considers this a wintery color. Oh well. This is a nice grey/silver with some small shimmer to it.


Pure Ice - All Nighter

I received this beauty for my birthday this year. I'm not a huge red fan, but I love that this is a good mix of red and burgundy. It's absolutely gorgeous on the nail.


China Glaze - Poinsettia

This crelly (cream/ jelly) screams out: 'Santa's Suit!" to me. Am I the only one??



China Glaze - Holly-Day

This is a previously blogged polish. A beautiful creme green.


China Glaze - Glittering Garland

Green and glittery. Sounds like Christmas to me! This is a close match to CG Emerald Sparkle, that is no longer available. Not an exact match, but very similar.

China Glaze - Twinkle Lights

I love, love, love this polish! This is a glitter than can become opaque on it's own. It's all the Christmas colors rolled up into one sparkly present.

NOPI - Rainbow in the S-Kylie

Everyone went all ape-shit when Rainbow Connection from the Muppets collection came out. This is an exact dupe!! This polish is in the Kardashian Kolors, exclusive to Walmart for $7.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...