Thursday, November 17, 2011

Conference Call on Line 1

        This evening I have parent- teacher conferences at my boys school. So, I'm in mommy mode today. =) I opted not to go too crazy with color on my face today, I want to look like a responsible parent (appearance is everything  right? ;) ) To be perfectly honest with you, my son's teacher scares the poo out of me, lol! On to the makeup! I used my usual on the face today, so I will skip typing that part.



Eyes:

  • Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • 'Chase' in crease, blended out the edges nice and soft.
  • 'Vanilla' as brow highlight. Blended down into crease color a bit.
  • 'Midnight 15' as lid color.
  • Urban Decay 24/7 in 'Demolition' - lined upper lid, outer half of lower waterline.
  • 'M.I.A' over top of liner with an angled brush to set.
  • Too Faced Lashgasm mascara. I got this in a kit and am trying it out.


Cheeks:

  • ELF Golden Bronzer, lightly all over
  • NYC Sunny bronzer on contours of cheeks, blended up to the temples
  • NYX blush in 'Pinched' on the apples, blended slightly back.
*Earrings are from Forever 21


2 comments:

  1. Why does his teacher scare the poo out of you? At least you will look responsible and hot. :)

    http://theclosetintervention.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a big meanie head lol. Did I sound like a first grader? Haha. She is just not a very warm lady, kind of intimidating.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...