Tuesday, November 1, 2011

October Faves!

    It's the beginning of a new month, so you know what that means.... time for my favorites from last month. I actually just wore a lot a neutral looks, so I don't have a huge variety of products here.

Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse
    I won't go into detail here, if you want a review of this foundation click HERE.

Maybelline Lots of Lashes mascara
    I actually enjoy this mascara quite a bit. I've never really liked the regular Great Lash, it's too wet and gloppy for me. This formula is still a little wet, but it's more workable. I enjoy the shape of the brush. It's a little rubber cone. The purpose of course, is to help get to those hard to reach lashes.


Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Underground
    I have raved about this eyeliners before, so I won't do a repeat here. Underground is a metallic taupe shade, and like to use it on the lower lash line when doing a neutral eye look.
photo from Temptalia. Click to go to blog


Urban Decay eye shadow in Mindnight 15
    I purchase the UD 15th Anniversary palette last month, and while I enjoy the entire thing, I particularly like 2 colors for everyday wear. Midnight 15 is one of those colors. It is a frosty champagne color, is the best I can describe it. I like to use this color on my lid.
photo from: Nicole's Mirror. Click to go to blog

Urban Decay eye shadow in Chase
    This is the other color I use a lot from my UD 15th Anniversary palette. Chase is a beautiful taupey gold shade. I use this in my crease, and also line my lower lash line.
photo from: Nicole's Mirror. Click to go to blog.

Urban Decay eye shadow in Naked
    This shade comes from the UD Naked palette. It is a light, matte, taupe color. I like to use it to blend out my crease colors.

NYC bronzer in Sunny
    You didn't think we'd have a monthly favorite without this, did you? ;)  I actually didn't wear a lot of blush last month, just bronzer. And if I'm doing bronzer, you know it's gonna be Sunny! =)


    Also this month I am enjoying my John Frieda shampoo called Sheer Blonde: Color Renew. It is a purple shampoo specially designed for blonde hair to prevent brassiness. Since I recently dyed my hair blonde again, I am using this shampoo in hopes I won't have orange hair within a month. So far, so good =)

What were your favorite products last month?  Happy beautifying lovelies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...