- ELF 32 palettes- Brights. I love the bright purple in this palette. It has nice pigmentation, and love the color of it.
- Wet n Wild gel liner - I am still getting the hang of gel liners, but I really enjoy this. It is easy to apply, and it is VERY black.
Urban Decay- Naked Palette:
- Darkhorse - I used this color again today (but no sun doesn't help to get pics). I love this deep brown. It has some shimmer to it, which takes the deepness down a bit, I feel that way anyway.
- For some reason I only posted one Naked palette look all month, weird.
Urban Decay- 15th Anniversary Collection
- Evidence - I LOVE this blue! It's so deep and dreamy.
- Push-Up - This is such a cool color. It's a rosey gold, pinkish, bronzey bundle of awesomeness. This is in the Natural Eye palette.
- Don't Call Me Poppy - I am really enjoying this poppy, pinkish blush. I have this in a duo from my Beautiful dreamer collection.
- It's so hard to explain colors in CS palettes, as they have no names and there is 88 colors in them. I especially like the teals I used for my Eagles look this month, but the whole palette is amaze-balls.
What I've learned this month is that I love a lot of things in my collection. It was hard to force myself to use something on some days when I wanted to use others, but I'm glad I shopped my collection. It was fun to do something, and use something, different everyday. Will I post everyday next month? Probably not. I will do a schedule again in the future, but not next month. My favorite palette to use all month, hands down? Urban Decay 15th Anniversary. I was excited every Thursday because I couldn't wait to use it.
What were your favorite looks this month? Happy Beautifying!