Sunday, November 27, 2011

November Favorites

    As you know, I have been going by a schedule this November. It is located to the right hand side of the blog. Anywhoozle, I thought it would be fun to pick ONE specific color, or whatever, from each palette that especially loved using this month. Also, my favorite look from every category.

Drugstore:

  • ELF 32 palettes- Brights. I love the bright purple in this palette. It has nice pigmentation, and love the color of it.
  • Wet n Wild gel liner - I am still getting the hang of gel liners, but I really enjoy this. It is easy to apply, and it is VERY black.

Urban Decay- Naked Palette:
  • Darkhorse - I used this color again today (but no sun doesn't help to get pics). I love this deep brown. It has some shimmer to it, which takes the deepness down a bit, I feel that way anyway. 
  • For some reason I only posted one Naked palette look all month, weird. 

Urban Decay- 15th Anniversary Collection
  • Evidence - I LOVE this blue! It's so deep and dreamy. 

Too Faced
  • Push-Up - This is such a cool color. It's a rosey gold, pinkish, bronzey bundle of awesomeness. This is in the Natural Eye palette. 
  • Don't Call Me Poppy - I am really enjoying this poppy, pinkish blush. I have this in a duo from my Beautiful dreamer collection.
Coastal Scents
  • It's so hard to explain colors in CS palettes, as they have no names and there is 88 colors in them. I especially like the teals I used for my Eagles look this month, but the whole palette is amaze-balls. 

    What I've learned this month is that I love a lot of things in my collection. It was hard to force myself to use something on some days when I wanted to use others, but I'm glad I shopped my collection. It was fun to do something, and use something, different everyday. Will I post everyday next month? Probably not. I will do a schedule again in the future, but not next month. My favorite palette to use all month, hands down? Urban Decay 15th Anniversary. I was excited every Thursday because I couldn't wait to use it.
    What were your favorite looks this month? Happy Beautifying!





5 comments:

  1. So I bought a 100 eyeshadow e.l.f. palette on Black Friday for $10. I can't wait to try them out after you've talked about their products!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Sometimes some colors less pigmented than others, but out of 100, there should be a lot of.winners :) Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Urban Decay products. They have the best palettes! The Naked palette is one of my favorites.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  4. New Follower from Monday beauties! I would love a follow back Jeanobsession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Bonnie- I <3 Urban Decay too! The Naked palette was my first 'high end' purchase =)

    @Becca - Cute blog! Thanks for stopping by!

    I'm now following you both =)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...