Sunday, November 6, 2011

The Sunday Nudes

    It's Sunday, so today I used my Urban Decay Naked Palette. Here's the look I came up with:



Face:
  • ELF Tinted Moisturizer in Nude
  • Rimmel Match Perfection concealer
  • Mary Kay Mineral Powder foundation
  • ELF Golden Bronzer (cheeks, top of nose, temples)
  • Sephora blush in Abricot Plaiser



Eyes:
  • ELF Eyelid Primer
  • Naked (all over lid)
  • Smog (windshield wiper motions all over crease. Blended A LOT)
  • Darkhorse ( to intensify crease. Blend out)
  • Buck (lightly all over previous 2 colors, blended well)
  • Virgin (brow highlight)
  • Black liquid liner
  • Creep (on top of liner to set)
  • Smog (again, smudged under lower lash line)
  • Cover Girl Lash Blast mascara
The key to this look is to BLEND, BLEND, BLEND. It makes it look effortless, and little smokey.



I hope all you lovelies are having a fabulous weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I love these nude colors. I need to get over my fear of just wearing a light/nude eyeshadow because it looks so beautiful and natural!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Naked palette. It is expensive, but it is very versatile. It has pinks, plums, blue/silver also, not just plain browns. But you can also achieve a similar look with inexpensive products also. The e.l.f quad in Butternut is very good, and only $1 :)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...