Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My Look: A Good Frost

   In Michigan here today, it is a nasty disgusting day. It's been raining since last night, and the weather calls for snow, as we are under a weather advisory. Really? Why oh why do I live here?? My entire driveway looks like a swimming pool, and I'm petrified my basement is going to flood again. Ugghhh....

    I am done with my November schedule, but wouldn't you know it, I did Too Faced Tuesday today, lol. I guess technically the month isn't over until tomorrow anyway.  =)  Today's look is brought to you by Too Faced Natural Eye Palette.




Face:
  • ELF Tinted Moisturizer
  • Mary Kay mineral powder
  • Rimmel Match Perfection concealer
  • NYC bronzer in Sunny
  • NYX blush in Pinched



Eyes:
  • ELF eyelid primer
  • NYX Jumbo pencil in Yogurt - lid
  • Silk Teddy - brow highlight
  • Velvet Revolver - crease
  • Sexpresso - deepen the crease
  • Push Up - lid
  • Wet n Wild gel liner - upper lash line
  • Maybelline Master Drama eyeliner in Made of Steel - lower waterline
  • Essence Waterproof mascara



I hope everyone is having a drier day than I am =) Happy Beautifying!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...