Sunday, November 27, 2011

Monday Mani: Holly-Day and Twinkle Lights

    I have a China Glaze mani for you lovely people today. I actually did this mani about a week and a half ago, but never posted it. These 2 polishes are from the new Holiday collection. I got these 2, plus 1 other, together for $7.99 at Sally's. The Set included Holly-Day, Twinkle Lights and Poinsettia (which is red).
    I like the application of all these polishes. Holly-Day goes on nice and smooth. It is a great Christmas green, and I will defiantly be wearing it again in December. Twinkle Lights is by far the queen of this holiday collection. I have it layered here, but it is beyond gorgeous on it's own. It can be opaque in 3 coats. It's so twinkly and sparkly you can't help but stare at it all day long.

I had to boost saturation a bit to show true color. This is pretty darn close.

Twinkle Lights is composed of green, red and gold glitter particles. Kind of chunky, but not really. Average size glitter flakes. It is a topcoat eater, as a lot of glitters are. 

Look at the shine on that! Beautiful!!


If you are joining from the blog hop, leave me a comment and let me know you stopped by! Have a wonderful day, and Happy Beautifying!!


3 comments:

  1. Love it! Perfect Christmas manicure. Festive, yet elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks lovely! That glitter one is something else, so pretty! I'm like a bird, drawn towards anything shiny LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found your blog through the blog hop. I'd love for you to check out my site:

    BeautyAndABaby.blogspot.com

    :)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...