Saturday, November 12, 2011

Blogs I Love!

    Imagine my excitement when I noticed 2 of my favorite nail blogs were followers of my little blog! So exciting for me! I am not just a makeup-aholic. My name is Manda, and I am also a nail polish junkie. Whew! Glad to get that out.
    My first fave is Ice Queen's Nail Parlour. You can go there by clicking the name. She has amazing pictures, and her posts always make me laugh! I love people with a good sense of humor. There are quite a few China Glaze polishes I now have on my wish list thanks to Ice Queen and her amazing posts.
    The other nail blog fave of mine is The Lacquer Factor. She does amazing things with O.P.I. I swear she has about every good one there is to have =) If you are interesting in any certain O.P.I polishes, you have to go check out her blog. You can go there by clicking on the name.

    Thank you to The Lacquer Factor and Ice Queen for visiting my blog! I hope all my lovelies have a wonderful day. Birthday weekend is kicking off for me, so I'm excited =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...