Monday, November 7, 2011

Monday Mani: The Muppets

     I had been hearing about this OPI Muppet Collection for months now. It hit stores on November 1st, and it went fast! I am not normally an OPI buyer (I only have 1), but there were a couple colors that really sparked my interest. I went to Ulta on November 2nd (like an idiot, should have went the first day), and it was almost completely sold out already. Of course the 2 shades I wanted were gone already. Boo hoo =( I really had my eye on "Designer... De Better!" and "Warm & Fozzie". I noticed next to the display there were little mini-sets for $12.50. It includes: "Wocka Wocka", "Excuse Moi!", "Designer... De Better!" and "Warm & Fozzie". I grabbed one considering it's the only way I'll get my hands on these polishes. I think I may actually get another because the bottles are quite small and I want a back up.

    Anywho... my mani for today is a french tip with "Designer... De Better" as my tip color. This polish is GORGEOUS! It's a silver foil, with a hint of gold to it. It also has these teeny tiny bronze and orange flecks in it. I LOVE it!

full sun



filtered sun

filtered sun
filtered sun
shade
shade

This is 2 coats on the tips, topped with 2 coats of top coat. (I really want this mani to last, lol)

Did anyone else pick up any of the Muppet Collection polishes?


7 comments:

  1. Hello :)

    I just wanted to stop by and say hi and thank you for particpating in our blog hop!! I love your nails btw :)
    I'm following your blog too :)

    Kelly
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, that's so nice! =) Welcome!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw your post on the beauty broadcast thread!

    I was at Ulta and they had a Warm & Fozzie left...I SO wish I would have bought it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by!! :) I wish my Ulta would have had it, I was so bummed out. It is such a cool color, will definatly be using my mini for another Mani Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's very cute! Hi! New follower from the Monday Beauties Blog Hop! I hope you'll stop by and follow back! Thanks! :) Through the Eyes of a Tiger

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am now a follower =) Welcome, and thanks for stopping by!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! ♥

    http://brittanyssecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...