Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Drugstore Wednesday: ELF Day 2 Night

    Today I used my ELF quad in Day 2 Night (again, 2nd post with this, sorry!) The more I use this quad, the more I really love it! The colors in it are: cream, navy, plum, and a shimmer pinky/ lilac.



Face:

  • Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse foundation
  • Rimmel Match Perfection concealer
  • Mary Kay mineral powder
Eyes:
  • Plum color in crease (really blended, so it's nice and soft looking)
  • Cream color for brow highlight
  • Pinky/ lilac on lid
  • Navy smudged on outer 2/3 of lower lash line
  • ELF Eyelid Primer
  • Wet n Wild white eyeliner (lower waterline)
  • Maybelline Lots of Lashes mascara


Cheeks: 
  • NYC Sunny bronzer
  • Sephora blush in Peche Tendre (matte)
Lips:
  • NYX lipstick in Thalia
  • NYC lipgloss in Icy Orchid
Yay, I actually did my lips today! lol. Happy Hump Day everyone, and happy beautifying!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...