Friday, November 25, 2011

My Thanksgiving Look & Mani

    I hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving, and survived Black Friday shopping. We spent Thanksgiving with my in-laws this year. Lots of family to talk to, lots of food to eat, I had a great holiday. My husbands grandfather has a slot machine that all the kids play with. My littlest guy had a blast with that =)  I did NOT brave shopping this morning, that just too much craziness for me. Here's my look for Thanksgiving dinner. (I apologize, my camera is dead, and my phone is taking crap pics lately)



Eyes:
  • Sephora eyelid primer
  • Urban Decay 'Half Truth' - Outer V & Crease (actual socket line)
  • Urban Decay 'Tainted' - Rest of the lid
  • Urban Decay 'Midnight 15' - Crease, swept upwards
  • Wet n Wild cream shadow - slight cat eye wing
  • Too Faced Lashgasm mascara
Cheeks:
  • ELF Blush & Bronzer palette - used both sides



    My Thanksgiving Mani consists of China Glaze 'Urban Night', which is from the fall Metro collection. 'Urban Night' is a deep purple creme, but of course looks blueish here. Grrrr. This is 2 coats and top coat. On my pinky I am wearing China Glaze 'Skyskraper'. This awesome blue glitter is also from the fall Metro collection. This is also 2 coats and a topcoat. I've been craving a nice purple creme, and this beauty did not disappoint. Application was great: nice and smooth, no need to over work it at all. 

What did you wear for the holiday? How did you spend Thanksgiving/ Have a beautiful evening lovelies!



2 comments:

  1. I Love these colors! Purple is always so rich and elegant and Skyscraper is beautiful! :) Tell Nick to buy you a camera for Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know me, I have a passion for purple ;) I wish I could get a new camera, but he got me a new video camera last year. I'd do tutorials with it, if I didn't hate the sound of my voice on camera LOL

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...