- Sephora eyelid primer
- Urban Decay 'Half Truth' - Outer V & Crease (actual socket line)
- Urban Decay 'Tainted' - Rest of the lid
- Urban Decay 'Midnight 15' - Crease, swept upwards
- Wet n Wild cream shadow - slight cat eye wing
- Too Faced Lashgasm mascara
- ELF Blush & Bronzer palette - used both sides
My Thanksgiving Mani consists of China Glaze 'Urban Night', which is from the fall Metro collection. 'Urban Night' is a deep purple creme, but of course looks blueish here. Grrrr. This is 2 coats and top coat. On my pinky I am wearing China Glaze 'Skyskraper'. This awesome blue glitter is also from the fall Metro collection. This is also 2 coats and a topcoat. I've been craving a nice purple creme, and this beauty did not disappoint. Application was great: nice and smooth, no need to over work it at all.
What did you wear for the holiday? How did you spend Thanksgiving/ Have a beautiful evening lovelies!