Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My Look: Barely There

    First of all I want to give a big WELCOME to all the new followers! Thank you for taking an interest in my little project =) I am still somewhat new to this, so thank all of you for your support! I love doing my makeup everyday and sharing it with you all. I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your wonderful comments, my readers are AMAZING!! =)

    So, what do you get when you cross a beauty blog with a promise to post every day for the next month? You get me, not wanted to do jack sh!t with myself today LOL. However, a promise is a promise, so I got dressed and slapped on some pretty =) Today is Too Faced Natural palette day, so here's what I have on today:



    This palette comes with 9 different shades, and can be worn in Day, Night or Fashion. Considering I was feeling especially lazy today I just used the 3 shades for the day look and that's what we have here. All 3 shades are matte. Heaven is a creamy color. Velvet Revolver is a soft nude tan (it reminds me of Naked from UD). Sexpresso is a charcoal color.

  • Velvet Revolver on lid. 
  • Sexpresso in crease. I blended this a lot so it was very soft looking.
  • Heaven as brow highlight.
  • NYC Sunny bronzer for cheek contour.
  • NYX blush in Pinched for apples of cheeks.
  • No eyeliner today, just mascara. I used Essence All Eyes On Me, which is a more natural looking mascara.


As you can see, I also didn't feel like doing my hair, so I put it in a low bun and threw on a hat. How scandalous! lol Considering I didn't put much effort into anything today, I still think I look rather cute. Do any of you ever have a day when you just don't feel like doing anything with yourself? Happy Beautifying Lovelies!!


2 comments:

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...