Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Mother - Son Dance pics

   I'm a totally goof, I totally forgot to post pics of the kids and I all ready for the dance! Funny thing happened while there: Someone brought out a GINORMOUS beach ball for the kids to play with. Of course all 50+ little boys were fighting over it. Well my oldest son got knocked in the chin and fell on the floor, and POP! his loose tooth fell out. LOL He came running over to me smiling from ear to ear, blood dripping, "Mom!! I lost my tooth!!!" What are the chances? I forgot to bring my camera into the dance (duh! mommy brain...) I do have a couple pics to share though.

Myself and 3 of my little guys. The littlest one didn't want to get in on the picture. 

This is the picture we had taken at the dance. Excuse the glare, it was already in a frame. 
c/o Scott Hall photography

Jaedon, after the tooth fiasco. It's so weird seeing him with a 'window' lol


   That's it for dance pics. We had a really great time. Jake (my blonde one) is a really shy guy, but he was running and dancing and talking to kids, the whole time. That had to be the best part for me. They both actually wanted to dance with me (gasp! that won't last long enough). All in all good time, can't wait for next year!



5 comments:

  1. So cute! haha Jaedon was pumped about that tooth. Glad you all had a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha it is always a big thing when the first tooth comes out. I remember when my son lost his first tooth. I was so emotional more than him as I felt he was growing up.
    www.thoughtsofpaps.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was actually his 4th tooth, but it was funny because the Tooth Fairy had just come the night before. So the lucky duck got money 2 nights in a row LOL. His first 2 teeth came out after the grown up ones grew in, so he never had 'windows' with those. It's very exciting for me to see him toothless haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG you have 4 boys? You must be wonderwoman to manage that- so impressed!!
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I indeed have 4 boys. Kept trying for a girl, and now I'm all tried out LOL. It is very stressful, and very loud, here everyday. I dye my hair a lot, I'm afraid to find grays haha

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...