- Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse foundation
- Mary Kay mineral powder
- NYC Sunny bronzer
- CS blush - terra cotta color (I used a very light touch)
- no concealer today, I didn't feel like it
- ELF eyelid Primer
- Pink color labeled 'browbone' on lid
- Bronze color labeled 'eyelid' in crease. Feather out edges
- Wet n Wild single 'Brulee' as brow highlight
- Wet n Wild purple eyeliner. Lower lash & water line. Outer half of upper lash line.
- Essence Waterproof mascara
- LIPS: NYX lip gloss in 'Perfect'
Do you have this trio? How do you like to wear it? Don't forget to take my poll at the top left-hand corner of the page. Happy beautifying lovelies!