- Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse foundation
- Mary Kay mineral powder
- Rimmel Match Perfection concealer
- NYC 'Sunny' bronzer, for contouring cheek bones
- NYX blush in 'Pinched', apples of the cheeks
- Wet n Wild MegaGlo powder 'Catwalk Pink', for highlighting cheek bones
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Wet n Wild single in 'Brulee', all over from lid to brow.
- Matte tan color from an older NYC palette. Applied increase, really blended through.
- NYC bronze eyeliner pencil, lower water line
- Wet n Wild black cream eye liner. Top lashes, winged out dramatically. Also tight line.
- Wet n Wild black eye shadow, over top liner and smudged slightly on lower lash line.
- Essence False Lash mascara
- LA Colors nude pink lip liner
- NYX lipstick in 'Summer Love'
- Sephora lip gloss in 'Litchi Shine'
Shirt: Mossimo by Target. Cardigan with belt: Walmart.
Jeans: Wallflowers via Meijer. Shoes: Body Central. Earrings: Glitter
Have a lovely leopard day!