Saturday, November 19, 2011

I've Got My Cat Eye On You

    I have been totally loving cat eye liner lately. Only problem is, I still kind of suck at it! It's a work in progress, we will say haha! Once I decided to do a cat eye today, I decided to go full on kitsch, and put on a bunch of leopard print too. Let's get on to the look meow. I mean, now. =)


Face:
  • Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse foundation
  • Mary Kay mineral powder
  • Rimmel Match Perfection concealer
  • NYC 'Sunny' bronzer, for contouring cheek bones
  • NYX blush in 'Pinched', apples of the cheeks
  • Wet n Wild MegaGlo powder 'Catwalk Pink', for highlighting cheek bones
Eyes:
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • Wet n Wild single in 'Brulee', all over from lid to brow.
  • Matte tan color from an older NYC palette. Applied increase, really blended through.
  • NYC bronze eyeliner pencil, lower water line
  • Wet n Wild black cream eye liner. Top lashes, winged out dramatically. Also tight line.
  • Wet n Wild black eye shadow, over top liner and smudged slightly on lower lash line.
  • Essence False Lash mascara
Lips:
  • LA Colors nude pink lip liner
  • NYX lipstick in 'Summer Love'
  • Sephora lip gloss in 'Litchi Shine'


Shirt: Mossimo by Target. Cardigan with belt: Walmart. 
Jeans: Wallflowers via Meijer. Shoes: Body Central. Earrings: Glitter



Have a lovely leopard day! 


6 comments:

  1. Meeeow!! You're one sexy kitty kat ;) I'm drooling over those shoes! You look fab my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So hot. Work it! Love the makeup and the clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are a good ego boost ;) I got those shoes for $10! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello :)
    Im your newest follower! I wanted to thank you for joining our blog hop today!
    I also love the cat/winged out look. It literally took me a year to get it down pact!! A really good liquid liner is Maybelline's Line Stelleto liquid liner. But you're cat eye looks great! and I love the outfit, it goes great with the cat eye!!
    Im looking forward to reading more of your blog :))

    Kelly
    http://www.beautyobsessed2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay! love mommy beauty bloggers :) so glad you joined the blog hop.

    just joined your site via GFC (YTBlushingBasics)

    hope you can take a minute to check out mine as well. xo

    www.blushingbasics.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will have to try that liquid liner. I am still trying conquer gels and liquids lol. Thank you for your kind words, and thank you for visiting! =)

    I love being a mommy blogger! Are you a mommy beauty blogger also? I will check your page out right now! Thank you for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...