Sunday, November 13, 2011

Birthday Weekend: Look 2

    Today I have Birthday Look #2, brought to you by Too Faced. I know, I know, today is supposed to be Naked Palette day. Well I received a totally awesome birthday gift yesterday, so of course I had to try it out today. I am using the Too Faced Beautiful Dreamer collection, which is the one that comes in a makeup bag. You can get a glimpse of it here. (scroll down a little bit). I will review this product in another post.





Eyes: (all eye shadows are from the Too Faced compact)

  • Sephora eyelid primer
  • "Totally Toasted" (shimmery bronze) - outer half/ outer V of lid
  • "Blonde Ambition" (pale shimmery gold) - inner lid, blend into other shade
  • "Teddy Bear" (matte brown) - blended above lid shades
  • "Satin Sheets" (shimmery pink) - brow highlight
  • Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Stray Dog - lower lash line and waterline
  • Essence False Lash mascara
Face:
  • Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse
  • Mary Kay mineral powder
  • Rimmel Match Perfection concealer
  • Too Faced "Sun Bunny" bronzer (in compact) - contours of cheeks
  • Too Faced "Don't Call Me Poppy" blush (in compact) - apples of cheeks

Dress: Charlotte Russe  / Cardigan: Forever 21 /  Boots: Go Jane


 See you tomorrow lovelies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...